Saturday, February 06, 2010
- UK gov't contract: New opportunity: Enabling Stat...
- Pass this on: Missing Persons Registry - Haitian ...
- Gurkhas 'in need after coming to the UK with nothi...
- Meme: Joe Trippi's Eleven-Eleven 1111Campaign - A...
- Lumley greeted as 'daughter of Nepal'
- Keep Nepal Free
- Zayd's Dad: Why was a church burned in Nepal?
- MEDIA FAST FOR MOJTABA
- THE FUTURE OF PUBLIC RADIO IN THE AGE OF PODCASTIN...
- UN seeks action on Nepal refugees
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- August 2005
- July 2009
- November 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead (1901-78)
For in reason, all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery - Jonathan Swift
Nepal Watch is authored byIngrid Jones
in England, United Kingdom
Nepal Blogs[in no particular order - this list and sidebar is STILL under construction (!) - more to follow - please send me link to your blog on or from Nepal]